Enphase Energy has done it again! The world leader in micro inverter technology now offers their most efficient and highest performance product yet, the Enphase 215-series. Incorporating the latest innovations in power electronics and custom microchips, the 215 series was especially developed to maximize the performance of 60-cell photovoltaic modules in grid-tie applications.
Important Application Note: Enphase M190 and M210 microinverters will still be available for use with 72-cell solar panels, and with SunPower and Sanyo modules, which are not supported by the M215.
Enphase M215 Microinverter
The first product in the 215-Series is the standalone M215 Microinverter. It combines the simplicity and flexibility of the M190 and M210 models – one inverter to one module, with the cost reduction features of the D380 dual series – fewer bolts, lighter weight (a full pound less than the M190 and M210 models), 20amp branch circuits and flush mount with wire channel simplifies installation of the grounding wire.
Another exciting enhancement in the Enphase M215 is the fully digital architecture which delivers 96% CEC efficiency; on par with top string and central inverter efficiencies. This is the weighted efficiency not peak, meaning that the efficiency level over varying power ranges is flat. Performance at low-light conditions is equally efficient as at normal conditions! Enphase is the only company that can claim this.
The highly efficient micro-inverter is available in single phase (240V), and three phase (208V) configurations. The unit has an ultra low profile, is extremely lightweight, and easy to install using the patented Enphase Engage trunk drop cabling system.
- Higher Power – At 215Wac, the new microinverter has an output that is 13 percent higher than previous generations, enabling compatibility with high-power 60-cell modules.
- Enphase Engage System – With the new 215-Series Microinverter comes the “plug and play” Engage System, which further simplifies the Enphase microinverter installation process.
For details and pricing on the Enphase Engage cabling system, click here.
- Use with 60-cell Solar Panels, Mono- or polycrystalline, up to 260W- Cutting edge module and inverter technology which reduces roof space and installation cost. (The M215 is only for 60-cell modules; damage may occur if connected to 72-cell solar panels.)
- 25-Year Limited Warranty- The 215-Series 25-year limited warranty ensures that system owners will recognize the full value of their solar system over its expected 20 to 25 year lifetime. The Enlighten monitoring and analysis service is now included with the Envoy communications gateway to maximize system uptime.
- State-of-the-Art Monitoring – Utilizing the Enphase Envoy communications gateway, Enphase Energy’s Enlighten™ monitoring service uses advanced powerline communications technology to stay in touch with each micro-inverter without additional wiring or wireless equipment. This means you can easily monitor your array’s performance data via the wall mounted Envoy display, or from any smart-phone with an Internet connection.
- Free Lifetime Enlighten Monitoring – Enphase Energy now offers its seamless Enlighten monitoring service at no additional charge for the lifetime of your solar system. And Enphase is constantly updating and revising its software to meet the needs of customers and ever changing market demands.
|Enphase M215 Micro-Inverter|
|M215 Micro-inverter (Qty 12+)||208 or 240 volt||
For additional product and technical information about Enphase 215 series microinverters and the Enphase Engage System, check please click on the specification sheets and links below.
For videos about Enphase M215 microinverters click here