This MidNite Solar battery capacity meter is a surface mount meter that provides at-a-glance readings of the state of battery charge. The meter provides easy-to-read low consumption LEDs that change color based on battery voltage.
The MNBCM battery monitor works with 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC and 48VDC battery systems. No shunt required, internal jumper for battery type setting.
- LEDs that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy +- .05%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
- Ideal for “at a glance” readings or golf carts, forklifts, etc.
- User can choose to cut consumption to let batteries recharge, avoiding damage
- Includes 10 foot wire leads.
- Made in U.S.A.
|MidNite Solar MNBCM||Battery Capacity Monitor||$55.00|
|MidNite Solar MNBCMS||Battery Capacity Meter. This unit allows the LEDS to be turned off while retaining the Battery Care memories.||$55.00|