Made in the U.S.A. – Honest!
Less Expensive and More Features than the Xantrex XW Power Distribution Panel (PDP)
The Xantrex XW E-Panel from MidNite Solar significantly reduces the installation time of your Xantrex XW system by simplifying wiring and inverter mounting, and with complete all-in-one components, at a much lower cost than the Xantrex PDP Power Distribution Panel. And it has more features!
The Midnite Solar E-Panel is not only compact but also modular – it can be stacked either horizontally or vertically. And unlike other power systems that take up a large amount of horizontal space, by using a vertically stacked pair of E-Panels you can have two inverters in about the same space as a broom closet.
Another plus of the E-Panel is that the unique hinged door allows mounting of the inverter to the door while it lays flat on your bench. Then you simply hang it on the panel which has already been mounted to the wall – lift it up, insert tab “A” into slot “B” and you are done. There are no fasteners required at this point, so person can do the job easily!
Easy Access to Wiring
Concerned that such a compact panel will not provide sufficient access to the wiring? Once again, the hinged door makes it easy. Simply swing it out of the way and you have unobstructed access to all wiring.
- Inverter battery breaker
- 2 separate 60 amp AC inputs for generator and utility
- 60 amp AC bypass switch
- Knockouts for up to seven din rail mount DC
- DCGFP63 or AC breakers and 12 panel mount or DC-GFP80 breakers
- Massive tin plated copper bus bars directly connect to the XW’s battery terminals
- Buss bars for AC inputs
- AC output
- Neutral ground
- PV + in and PV- in
- Bat + and Bat-
- 500 amp shunt
- Metal dead front behind the reversible door
- Charge controllers mount to either side or both sides at once for dual controllers
- AC bypass can be configured as input & output on/off as well as AC bypass
The XW MPPT controller requires no mounting bracket. FM60, FM80 and Classic require Right or Left E-Panel charge controller mounting brackets. Right hand bracket furnished standard.
|Xantrex XW E-Panels|
|MidNite Solar MNE175XW E-Panel||For a single Xantrex xw inverter-charger.||$862.00|
|MidNite Solar MNE250XW E-Panel||For a single Xantrex xw inverter-charger.||$862.00|
- MidNite Solar E-PANELs are also available for OutBack, Xantrex DR & TR, Apollo Solar, Samlex, Magnum Energy and most other commercially manufactured inverters.
- For E-Panels built as Left hand units add “-L” to the end of the model number. For Right hand units, add a “-R” to the end of the model number. Right Hand versions have the hinge on the right, circuit breakers on the right and charge control bracket on the left.
- All E-Panels now come with a side plate that accommodates up to three panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80 or two panel mount breakers and DC-GFP80. These side plates also accommodate the OB Flexnet battery status monitor on 14.5 chassis versions. All OB E-Panels come with a Mate mounting bracket, PV+ busbar and 100 amp bat + bussbar.