July 2011: BP Solar has discontinued their residential line of solar panels. Please call us for other top quality solar panels for your home or business!
The BP 3175B photovoltaic (PV) module is designed to provide superior value and performance. These polycrystalline solar panels work well in both off-grid and grid-tie applications. The long lasting, innovative rounded profile aluminum frame design makes for better handling comfort, and is optimized for use with anti-theft bolts to increase security. These panels will withstand heavy snow loads up to 5400Pa – 112.8lb/ft2, even when end mounted.
The black frame and back sheet provide a uniform and aesthetically-pleasing appearance, ensuring a highly attractive PV system. Maximized energy production and reduced dirt accumulation and soiling loss from the high transmission ARC glass and enhanced design. And BP’s unique IntegraBus technology provides added reliability and greater energy production through reliable outside bussing and by reducing diode and module temperature.
Guaranteed to last
BP Solar is one of the world’s leading solar companies. Their internal testing standards go well beyond international requirements and BP solar panels are backed by the best warranty in the industry – 5-year workmanship guarantee and 25-year power warranty (at 85% of minimum output). This guarantees you nearly 5% more power output than other solar panel brands.
BP Solar = Dependability
Over 35 years of industry experience, which means the folks at BP Solar have been around longer than the length of the company’s warranty. That means their warranty is not just based on optimistic guesses, but also on real life performance data.
- BP solar panels have passed the test in the toughest environments – space, sea and remote locations.
- Low warranty return rates (Less than 0.01% annually)
- BP panels are tested beyond industry standards, with some tests exceeding the standard by 250%.
- World class reputation and financially sound, BP will be around whenever you need them.
BP Solar is Committed to Environmental Responsibility
Not only does BP Solar make products that are good for the environment, they also manufacture them in an environmentally responsible way. BP Solar is fully committed to no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
- All BP Solar manufacturing plants are certified to ISO 14001 environment management standards.
- BP Solar multicrystalline modules regenerate the energy used in the manufacturing process in approximately 2 years.