Unirac’s PV Pole Mount solutions deliver flexible, proven designs and durability anywhere in the field. From a single, 5-watt module to 100 square feet of PV per pole, their PV PoleTop and PV PoleSide™ mounting systems are designed with state-of-the-art CAD engineering software. The result is high-quality product and time and money saved on the job site.
As part of Unirac’s commitment to their customers, they adhere to strict quality guidelines and performance, by performing mechanical tests on their rails, attachments and hardware. All lightweight components keep shipping costs low and resist corrosion after assembly. Unirac’s three basic designs are described below.
PV Pole Sides Adjustable
All adjustable PV PoleSides use 100 percent aluminum structural components and stainless steel hardware. Assembly is quick and easy. (Series 4001 and 4002 employ the proven installation-friendliness of SolarMount rails).
Adjust your tilt angle to suit your site latitude and, if desired, optimize output with seasonal adjustment. Unirac’s adjustable racks combine easily with installer-supplied Schedule 40 steel pipe, 2.5-, 3-, or 4-inch and you can depend on the wind pressure ranges of their PV PoleSides (30 to 50 psf).
Ease of installation
- Components attach to model and pole quickly with brackets and U-bolts
- All hardware in one box
- Designed with customer input
- Price per watt is competitively priced
- Non-corrosive materials (aluminum and zinc plated hardware)
- Lightweight components ship economically and combine easily with installer-supplied Schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe, which is readily available
- Adjustable angles to suit your site latitude for optimal output (adjustable)
- 30-50 pounds per square foot, depending on rack model, tilt angle, and PV module, yet lightweight enough for cost effective shipping